- In 2015, a total of 3,321 robberies were reported by law enforcement
agencies in Colorado.
- This is a 9.6% increase in robberies
- Robberies accounted for 7.2% of the
major offenses reported.
- A firearm was used in 1,292 or 38.9% of the reported robberies.
- A knife or cutting instrument was used in 321 or 9.7% of the
- Other dangerous weapons, not specifically coded or fitting one
of the other categories, were used in 375 or 11.3% of the
- Strong-arm tactics
were responsible for 1,333 or 40.1% of the reported robberies.